The FFITS.ORG CEO, Bianca Wirth, recently contributed to an electronic book (ebook) developed through the collaboration of Green IT experts globally.
- Our Tools Will Not Save Us This Time
- Climate Change And The Low Carbon Society
- Why Green IT Is Hard: An Economic Perspective
- Thin Client Computing
- Smart Grid
- How IT Contributes To Greening The Grid
- The Green IT Industry Ecosystem
- Out Of The Box Ways IT Can Help To Preserve Nature And Reduce CO2
- From KPIs To The Business Case - Return On Investment on Green IT
- Computing Energy Efficiency: An Introduction
- Biomimicry + Technology: A Future View
- Greening Supply Chains - The Role Of Information Technologies
Please download a free copy of the eBook or purchase a hard copy from one of many online stores.
Click for more information: Greening.IT eBook