The FFITS.ORG Certification Program enables our Partners to sell our Labelling Program on a commission basis. As the saying goes, many hands make light work and having strategic Partners helps us reach our goals faster, with additional funding.
Why Join the Certification Partner Program
Our vision for the Partner Program, is to provide you with:
- Opportunities to grow your business in the Green IT space.
- Expert advice on Green IT topics to help you help your customers better.
- A program that will facilitate the implementation and information dissemination of Green IT.
By joining our program you will gain access to a value network that will help you extend your market, increase profits, promote your organisation's corporate social responsibility and deliver innovative solutions. At the same time your business will be contributing to the ongoing development of the Green IT industry by supporting a not-for-profit program.
Eligible Business Types
The Certification Partner Program is designed for businesses in the IT or environmental services industries that provide analysis, assessment, consulting and recommendations to businesses. The following types of businesses would suit the Partner Program:
- IT Systems Integrators
- IT Services Providers
- IT Consulting and Research organisations
- Software and hardware vendors
- IT Training Providers
- Environmental Consultancies
The following types of businesses would not suit the Partner Program:
- Not for Profits
- Government agencies
- Academic institutions
- Internal IT departments
Organisations not suitable for the Certification Partner Program may be eligible to work with us on specific projects and initiatives.
View our Corporate Sponsorship overview to find out more, or contact us to discuss a partnership arrangement.
Partner Program Benefits
Commission on Certification Sales
All Partners selling Certification products are entitled to a commission.
All Partners are entitled to be listed in the Partner Directory on this website. Partners may edit their listing at any time to include new green IT-related product and service offerings.
Event Partnership Opportunities
International Green IT Awareness Week ComputersOff.ORG organises an annual initiative titled International Green IT Awareness Week. Green IT Week runs from 1 June to 7 June each year. Partners reaching minimum certification profit during the year starting 1 April and ending 31 March, are entitled to a free Exhibitor stand within the International Green IT Awareness Week Virtual Conference Event.
Throughout the year, we develop Green IT Education Programs. These programs are designed to educate IT organisations on Green IT requirements, implementation, best practices and/or research, with the goal of supporting and promoting Green IT.
Certification Partners will be invited to participate in the programs, enabling them to both gain increased recognition and potentially additional certification customers and revenue.
Reduction on FFITS.ORG certification for Partners
A Partner selling Certifications cannot apply a commission to their own organisation or sister organisations. However both the Certification Partner and their sister organisations can obtain a significant discount on certifying their own organisation.
A Partner obtaining the Certification is highly recommended. Although not a requirement, obtaining the certification for your own organisation will provide an additional level of credibility when you sell the Certification products to customers.
Partners are exclusively entitled to display the ComputersOff.ORG Partner logo on print, web and digital materials. See the Partner Logo Usage Guidelines for further information on minimum requirements.
Upon joining the program partners are required to agree to the following guidelines and terms:
- Certification Partner Agreement
- Corporate Partner Policy
- Partner Logo Usage Guidelines
Subscribe below to request this information.
Partner Enrolment and Administration - How To Join
- Select Subscribe (below) and complete the Partner Application Form. We will send you a Partner information pack with the agreements and further information.
- Agree to the Certification Partner Agreement and Corporate Partner Policy
- [OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED] Achieve FFITS.ORG certification: a. Complete the FFITS.ORG Certification for your organisation b. Agree to the Code of Practice c. Agree to Logo Usage Guidelines d. Pay your certification fee. Following these steps, your application will be assessed and approved within 7 working days of application.
Re-Enrolment FFITS.ORG requires you to re-enrol in the program within 30 days of the annual anniversary date.
There is no cost to join the program.